Posted on 05 April 2013
Spring is in the air and that means one thing...it is music festival time! In LA, we could not be more excited for Coachella happening in less than 2 weeks. And with so many other festivals going on around the country (Jazz Fest, Bonnaroo, Burning Man, etc), it is likely you may end up at one, too.
1) Maxi dress..Easy to wear, you will stay cool since you will be outside and a maxi is a surefire way to look chic and put together no matter what you may encounter.
2) Sunscreen...Since sunburns and wrinkles are never in fashion, slather on the SPF while you are outdoors jamming. We like this one because it is easy to stash in your bag and it is not greasy. Plus it is formulated for sensitive skin, so it is great for face and body.
3) Comfy Sandals...It would be devastating to hear kick ass tunes and not be able to dance because your feet hurt since you wore uncomfortable shoes. These gold sandals will ensure you won't have to sacrifice style or comfort.
4) Wide brim hat & sunnies...As if we need a reason to accessorize. Hat and sunglasses are a must while you are listening to the music and soaking up the desert sun.
5) Festival Fringe...Nothing screams music festival more than fringe. We love a crossbody bag since it keeps your hands free and all your necessities nearby.
Above all, the most important thing to have with you is a smile and free spirit!